Monday, January 11, 2010

2010 Underway

Well, 2010 is well on it's way with January being almost half over. Chuck is still out there driving across the country trying to avoid snow. Luckily they do have him as a regional driver and they are keeping him in the southern states (most of the time), but even with that, he has run into some snow, rain, and in Texas an ice storm. The weather everywhere is a bit on the strange side.

I am still in Denver, doing a little bit of work for Priority Dispatch teaching, and also some review type work for the National Academies (where I worked before). I really enjoy what I am doing, just wish there was more. I am, however, going to San Antonio, Tucson, and somewhere in Massachusetts this month for training on another software to teach. With any luck, I'll get signed off on it by the end of the month and more work will come my way.

Nothing too exciting to update on, but wanted to put a little something out there. Our count down to returning to the boat is...... 263 days, unless of course we win the lottery (right!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment